• TCA: Torsion Control Armor reduces twisting
• Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag washers
• 7BB+1RB stainless steel bearings
• Quick-Set ant-reverse bearing
• Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
• Slow oscillation system for improved line lay
• Corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor
• CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
• Rigid metal handle design for strength
• Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool with LCS lip
• Heavy duty solid aluminum bail wire
• RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
TORSION CONTROL ARMOR
The Torsion Control Armor (TCA) design found on the new Inspria spinning reels is made with Okuma’s C-40X long-strand carbon fiber technology. This not only makes the reel lighter, but also makes the reel extremely rigid which reduces twist and torque and keeps the internal parts in perfect alignment.
CYCLONIC FLOW ROTOR
The Cyclonic Flow Rotor (CFR) was designed to create a “cyclonic” airflow, which significantly increases air flow through the ported rotor. This thoroughly tested design allows for a much faster drying time if the reel becomes wet, minimizing corrosion possibilities throughout the reel.
QUICK-SET: This system allows for instant handle engagement and eliminates all handle back play commonly found in many reels. This is accomplished by using a corrosionresistant stainless steel roller bearing that engages the reel in one direction for rock-solid hook sets.
RES II: The RES II System stands for Rotor Equalizing System. This second-generation RES System incorporates a computer-balanced weight precisely placed in the rotor. This weight allows for precision balance and eliminates all spool wobble for perfect alignments and smooth cranking.