Team Daiwa Flotation Suit 2pcs size L
Two-piece swimsuit that fully satisfies the demand for high quality and safety aspects for fishing in Norway and Iceland as well as the hard conditions in the winter.
In cooperation with the leading producer for swimsuits and safety clothing in England we developed a two-piece swimsuit that fully satisfies the demand for high quality and safety aspects for fishing in Norway and Iceland as well as the hard conditions in the winter.
The outer material made of 210D nylon is very supple and sturdy and gives good mobility. Of course the Team DAIWA swimsuits are totally wind- and water-proof. (WP 10.000 rating!) By the special inner Taslon lining, the suit offers even for great cold pleasant and warm wearing comfort. All pockets are created to avoid water running into it when it is raining or there is froth. Of course the Team DAIWA swimsuits are in accordance with all European rules for conception of swimsuits. The Team Daiwa swimsuits is supplied together with a Team DAIWA transportation bag.
2 Pieces, jacket and trousers, Size L
- Extra lightweight and supple material
- Sturdy and easy to clean
- Polar-Fleece collar for optimal warmth comfort
- Braced, lined storm-hood with elastic band
- Neoprene cuffs at the sleeves
- Strengthenings at the elbows
- Strengthenings at the knees
- Reflecting foil at the soulders, sleeves and trousers
- Diverse attached pockets give room for small parts, pliers etc.
- Lined fleece pocket to warm the hands
- Superior YKK-zippers
- Velcro at the end of the legs
- Emergency whistle
- Team DAIWA transportation bag
- EN 393 certified
- Outer material: 100% nylon
- Insulation: 100% polyester
- Transportation bag: 100% polyester